Sunday, June 28, 2009

Addiction

Addiction can be a good thing. I have been addicted to many things before and some have paid dividends. I used to love buying football cards. I would buy them every single week because that time, it was the 'in' thing. I think I spent more than RM1000 on those football cards. Eventually I stopped playing them because I had a huge whole in my wallet.

Then I was addicted to Fawwaz's famous 'roti telur'. Okay, maybe the word addict does not sum up how I exactly feel about these particular items but yeah, there were moments in my life that I would go to certain lengths just to get that specific thing. I ate the 'roti telur' almost everyday before I went to my class. Now I've stopped eating it but then decided to eat their 'tosai'. It's fucking brilliant I say.

Now, I'm addicted to this game on my psp. It's titled Football Manager 2009. I'm on my 5th season with Liverpool. Finished 9th in my first season, 3rd in my 2nd and 3rd season. And finally being champions in my 4th season. I just love the feeling of winning something so prestigious even though it's only in game form. The only title I have elluded is the UEFA Champions League. Call me a geek, call me a freak. I'll still play that game cause it's totally awesome. You have 4 hours to spare. What do you do? Play FM 2009. Four hours will past by in a flash.

Oh, talking about four hours. I recently watched The Lord Of The Rings trilogy. EXTENDED VERSION! Believe or not, I wasn't really interested in this movie but since I had time to spare, I just gave it a shot. I enjoyed the movie though it was one hell of a ride. I loved Gollum. He was a really love hate character. You would feel pity and hatred for him because of what he is and what he can be. I thought Gandalf was played brilliantly too. Guess I'm the only blogger reliving the story of 2003. Oh well, it doesn't hurt to tell right?

I guess I have lots on my mind right now. I feel like writing and writing non stop. I feel that when a blogger has a post that's mainly text oriented, the reader won't get attracted to the blog. Text seem boring and dull but when a person applies the time and effort to read a certain post, the text would seem rather interesting and captivating. I guess our general perception on things need to change. I admit, I am one of those people who loses interest when I see a blog that is mainly words. Well guess what, this post has many words. I think we need to open our selves to everything. Give a chance to certain stuff because who knows, you might learn something new.

Okay, it's getting kinda lame here. Honestly, I do feel like writing more. But I'm tired. OHH, I feel it's rather weird that when people are on holidays, you would see many blogs unupdated. But then when school/university/college starts, blogs would be updated. Some even three times a day. Now that's what I call a holiday.

No comments: