Friday, June 26, 2009

Just Because

I'm sure many blogs would pay their respect to the late Michael Jackson. And many people would update their twitter, facebook, myspace, friendster, etc. to tribute the pop legend. But why now? Is it just because he is dead. Many people don't personally know him. Many people despise him for his acts. I'm not a hater but I hate posers who act as if he(Michael Jackson) really had a dramatic effect on that particular person's life. I mean, how many post would you see saying "RIP MJ, we'll miss you"? Thousands I tell you. Yet I doubt any of them really means it. It's the same when Heath Ledger passed away. Everyone was so sad because he was such a talented actor. Yet do you honestly think Malaysians, Americans or whatever nation are really that attached to that actor? Some people only mourn these deaths because it's the "thing" to do. They don't actually feel sad. It's just that a lot of people are doing it. Go open your facebook home page and tell me how many people wrote about Michael Jackson.

This world needs a death to only realise something or someone talented. How pathetic. You should appreciate things as they are, not just begin to realise it's worth once it's gone. Rant over.

No comments: