Thursday, July 2, 2009

Payback

If you head on to the link provided on your right, there's a really ugly picture of me looking like a queer. Now, I can post a video as a means to revenge that person's entry post but I'm too kind. TAU KAU TAKUT!

Anyway, I just got a new laptop. Not a normal laptop though. It's a mini laptop. Let me just say that ITS FREAKING SMALL. Hence the name I guess. I might sound kinda jakun here but what the hell man, it's something new to me so bugger off. There comes my english accent.

By the way, Syahirah Hidayah is funny. She's ma homie, ma brah, ma partner fo life. She was like a real gangster just now. Sitting on her chair, feet up on the computer desk with big ass microphones over her head. Had she got a cuban cigar, a trilby hat and was suited up, she could have looked like a damn mafia. Well, that's ma girl. Don't be messing with her man. You gonna pay!

HAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: