Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Started With A Bang

I haven't updated my blog in ages. Well since I'm doing my assignment, I'll update it now. It's so funny that I chose this time to update my blog instead of rushing to finish up my assignment. I can't sleep. Not because of assignments, but because of something tragic that has occurred in my life recently. It's always the case. You don't know how much a particular person is worth in your life until you lose them. When they are around, you take them for granted. Get lazy to entertain their request. Or just plain ignore them. But when they are gone, then you realize the impact of that person. It's always too late when we begin to realize. No matter what anyone say's, it only takes a few seconds for you to regret your past actions.

I better get back to my assignment.

No comments: