Thursday, August 6, 2009

Cleaning Out My Closet

It's been awhile since my last update. Must be the holiday syndrome where nobody ever updates their blogs once it's the holiday season. Anyway, I've been thinking about the timetables in Monash and the timetables when I was in Taylors ICPU. I loved the way I studied in ICPU. It's so different to when I was at school and Monash.

In ICPU, the timetable was more like this;

Lets say I have a 9am Calculus on Monday, on Tuesday at 9am I still have Calculus. And it goes on till Friday. It's a daily routine. In Monash though, if I have Calculus on Monday, the next time I'll have Calculus again is on the next Monday.

Maybe I'm complaining too much. But I think I learn more the ICPU style. Seriously. My grades have dropped by quite a lot compared to my time in ICPU. I used to score 80s, but now I can only manage 60s. Ah, whatever. Just another rant. See ya.

No comments: