Friday, October 9, 2009

Mr Lonely

You know, I've figured out a new story to write. Funnily, I was supposed to concentrate on my lecture but all I was thinking bout was writing this story. Now, I don't claim to be a good story teller but I have a heavy passion for writing. I love writing stories, I don't know why but I just do. I'm not gonna write the story now though because I've not yet thought of the intro but the ending is cracking in my opinion. Hahaha. Plus, I'm writing this blog with my iPod touch. I know, poyo. Typing on the iPod is so much better than typing on my phone. Iget more accurate results when compared to typing on my phone.

Anyway, I just watched 500 days of summer. I loved that movie because it was not yr run of mill love story. It's diferent and in my books, different is gooooood. Plus Zooey D is sooo hot. Lek eh you. Hihihihi. I highly recommend that movie for your viewing pleasure. Typing bout movies, I just watched two revenge based movies. One is a British movie titled "Dead Man's Shoe", the other a Korean movie titled "Oldboy". Both are superb in their own style. Watching "Dead Man's Shoe", I nearly, let me emphasize, NEARLY cried because of the fantastic acting by Paddy Considine. Seriously he was that good. On another note "Oldboy" ventures into a diferent category and is an awesome movie. Please watch both as it's the type of movie that'll leave you thinking bout it days after you've watched it.
That's all for this update. By the way, the story that I have in mind is titled "Mr. Lonely". LOL!

No comments: