Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Return of the King

It's been ages since I've updated by blog. I've just been plain lazy to update this thing but it's time for a revive. To start things off, I'm on a one month break. So expect this blog to be updated regularly. Well, not really regularly but much better than last time.

To celebrate the holidays, I have 'acquired' some rather nice movies. First one that was 'acquired' was "Reservoir Dogs". It's a classic in it's own right. I wouldn't say it's one of my favorite movies but it's alright. Next up on the list is, "My Sister's Keeper". I have yet to watch this one. And a couple more.

There's not many movies to look forward to this month except maybe the new Twilight movie. I'm not a fan but I'll just watch it anyway. Just to feel my time. Seriously. Though I have two futsal tournament's coming up. So I think that should do the job.

Syaira's classes are starting soon so I'll be home playing Need For Speed Shift. It's quite nice but I think I prefer Gran Turismo. I don't know. And about the story that I was supposed to write, F that idea coz I'm just plain lazy and I think it's a little bit too cliche. As if I'm such a pro hey. Lol.

Recently, the parents and I test drived a Alfa Mito. It's quite a nippy car and feels kinda fast but it sure is ugly. The rear end is okay but the front "BAPAK BURUK BAI". Maybe it's coz of the color because in the pamplet it doesn't look that bad. We also drove the Alfa 159 which was sleeker and looks so much better. Frankly, I prefer the Golf GTI but I'm more than happy with what I have.

Bye.

No comments: